Best Scholarship In Germany : 2017-18.A good news came from the Germany for the students who wants to study in Germany on scholarship. Under the condition of reception of financial means from the Bavarian Ministry of Science, Research and the Arts and the DAAD (Stibet III), Hochschule Hof gives semester or yearly scholarships to qualified foreign students in need for the summer semester 2017 and/ or winter semester 2017/18. Interested students are welcomed so applicants must apply within a due date to ensure their scholarship.
Scholarship status is International . Applicants from any country are welcomed.
To be taken at (Country):
Scholarship can only be taken in Germany.
Scholarship is available for both Undergraduate and Postgraduate students.
No one will be entertained after 27th October 2017. Ensure that your application must be submitted before due date .
- International students must be enrolled as full-time students or double-degree students (not possible for exchange students) at the Hochschule Hof for the respective semester (summer semester 2017 or winter semester 2017/18).
- International students must be academically (previous examination performance) and personally qualified. Foreign students enrolled in Bachelor courses must have achieved a minimum of 90 ECTS to be eligible. Please attach proof.
- International students in financial need. Hochschule Hof may at any time ask for proof of given information. Students receiving any additional public funding (e.g. BAföG, DAAD, Erasmus, any kind of governmental scholarship) for the same period of time cannot be considered and are exempted from this scholarship!
Number of Awards:
Number of awards are unknown depend upon the number of Applicants.
How to Apply:
- Completed online application form
- Declaration of application – proof of enrolment
- Latest transcript of records (Master students add a copy of their final transcript of their Bachelor degree in either German or English language)
- With average rating – short CV
- Proof of nationality (e.g. copy of passport)
For Form and Further details open the link below: