Best Scholarship In China .Fragrance of blooming flowers came for education seekers from china. Nanjing Municipal Government offer scholarships to study in Nanjing Normal University. Non-Chinese students around the globe are eligible to apply for this scholarship. Scholarship covers postgraduate, undergraduate and non-degree programmes.
Nanjing Normal University is ranked among top 5 Normal university and top 50 comprehensive universities in China. It’s a great opportunity for students to study in Nanjing Normal University on scholarships So hurry up! And take first step to your dream world.
Applicants can apply in Postgraduate, Undergraduate and Non-degree programme.
Scholarship award programme wise mentioned below:
- Postgraduate student will receive 20,000 Chinese Yuan per academic year
- Undergraduate student will receive 10,000 Chinese Yuan per academic year
- Non-degree program student will receive 5000 Chinese Yuan Every six months
Number of Scholarships:
Number of scholarships are not fixed they depend upon the total number of applicants
Applicant must fulfil following criteria:
- Applicant must be non-Chinese and medically fit.
- For scholarship applicant must meet university criteria.
- Age limit for undergraduate program must be less than 30 for postgraduate under 35
- Applicant is unable to apply for other scholarships offered by Chinese Government.
- Applicant must know Chinese language and provide HSK certificate.
College Admission Requirement:
- Applicants must fulfil the following requirements:
- Applicants for both the college and undergraduate programs must have a senior high school diploma with a good academic performance.
- Applicants for the master’s degree program must have a bachelor’s degree.
- Applicants should have the corresponding Chinese language level, and provide HSK certificate. Applicants for English-taught programs are not included.
How to Apply:
- Submit the required documents in 2 copies within the required time to Admission Office, College of International Students;
And send the scanned copy of the documents within the required time to admission-at-seu.edu.cn.
Filled Application Form of Nanjing Government Scholarship in Chinese or English
- Highest diploma/degree certificate (notarized photocopy). High school students or university students shall also provide Certificate of Enrollment from the school or the university they are studying in. Documents in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized translations in Chinese or English.
- Academic transcripts (notarized photocopy): Transcripts in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized translations in Chinese or English.
- Research Proposal in Chinese or English.
- Recommendation letters: Applicants for postgraduate studies must submit two letters of recommendation in Chinese or English from professors or associate professors with contact details of referees.
- Valid HSK Certificate (if available).
- Scanned copy of the passport photo page.
- Physical Examination Record of Foreigners
- Please Note: Submitted documents will not be returned regardless of the result of the application.
Last date to submit application form is October 1, 2017.
For further details and to get form open the link below: