IWC scholarships are distinguished to be foremost scholarships which will be only granted to determined and passionate students who wish to become leaders of water management in the near future.
The University of Queensland, Brisbane will be hosting the applicants.
FIELD(S) OF STUDY:
Masters in Integrated Water Management (MIWM)
NUMBER OF SCHOLARSHIPS:
Approximately 2-3 scholarships will be granted for type A and 1 scholarship will be granted for type B.
- For type A: Scholarships will be granted to applicants belonging from Priority countries in Asia-Pacific, Latin America, Africa and the Middle-East. One of these scholarships will be kept secured for a female entrant.
- For type B: Scholarships will be granted to young water leaders coming from selected Countries in North America, Europe and Asia.
VALUE AND DURATION:
- For type A: Scholarship is at a value of AU$92,645 along with student’s expenses of living allowance, full tuition fees and return ticket to Australia, student visa and health insurance.
- For type B: This scholarship is at a value of AU$52,500 and will cover full tuition fees.
To be preferred above all, the students must fulfill the following conditions:
The entrant must hold a complete undergraduate degree in any relative subject by an internationally recognized institution.
- The entrant must attain a two years working experience.
- International entrants must also demonstrate English Language Proficiency (see UQ’s Policy including minimum scores for IELTS, TOEFL or PTE). A proof of English language proficiency needs to be uploaded with the online application form.
HOW TO APPLY:
To apply, you must complete an online application form by 1 August 2017.
It is suggested to go through the official site.