Warwick Chancellor’s Scholarships now grant scholarships for International students and Invite them to study in London. It’s offering a postgraduate research scholarship in any discipline at the University of Warwick.
University of Warwick, United Kingdom will be hosting the brilliant students.
Applicants can get themselves enrolled in PhD programmes in any discipline offered at Warwick.
NUMBER OF SCHOLARSHIPS:
25 scholarships will be granted.
Warwick Chancellor’s International Scholarships prefers International students.
VALUE AND DURATION OF SCHOLARSHIP:
- Full tuition fees for the overseas students will be granted worth £20,730 and will be likely to increase with inflation of 2018/19.
- A maintenance stipend in line with RCUK rates.
- Length of funding: 3.5 years unless the candidates are already in the first year of study when they apply then the length of funding will be reduced accordingly.
For preference, the candidates must fulfil the following needs:
- The applicants must also apply for PhD at the University of Warwick for the October,2018 session.
- Applicants must be overseas but there are no restrictions regarding Nationality.
- Applicants may be from any discipline at Warwick University.
19th January, 2018 is the due date.
HOW TO APPLY?
New applicants must apply for joint postgraduate admissions along with the submission of admission forms by the due date mentioned above. One must visit their official website