The Netherlands Fellowship programme offers fresh scholarships fellowships for students who wish to commence PhD studies, Masters studies or any short courses at the participating Dutch institutions.
All the Dutch Universities that offer qualified NFP courses or programmes.
FIELDS OF STUDY:
All the NFP-approved Master’s study, PhD studies and short-courses offered at the participating Universities. Get to know about the offered courses from the following link: http://www.studyfinder.nl/
The NFP fellowship grants the students with tuition fees, living allowance, travel expenses and health insurance.
To be eligible, the entrants:
- Must be a national, worker or living in one of the countries approved by NFS
- Must not serve as an employer in companies or organizations which have their own means of staff-development. Some are mentionesd below:
– multinational corporations (e.g. Shell, Unilever, Microsoft),
– large national and/or a large commercial organisations,
– bilateral donor organisations (e.g. USAID, DFID, Danida, Sida, Dutch ministry of Foreign affairs, FinAid, AusAid, ADC, SwissAid),
– multilateral donor organisations, (e.g. a UN organisation, the World Bank, the IMF, Asian Development Bank, African Development Bank, IADB),
– international NGO’s (e.g. Oxfam, Plan, Care);
- Must have an official and valid passport.
- Must have a government statement that satisfies the requirements of the country in which the employer is established.
HOW TO APPLY:
For application, the applicant must directly apply to one of the Dutch institutions of his/her choice. Deadline varies depending on the course and the University of your choice.It is recommended to all to look into the official website.