The American University in Cairo established Yousaf Jameel’68 PhD in applied Sciences and Engineering. Coupled together, they are offering full tuition fees scholarships to high-achieving scientists and engineers who wish to commence their degrees and prove to be beneficial in constructing Egypt as the heart of Science.
FIELDS OF STUDY:
PhD programmes in Applied Sciences and Engineering at the University are counted in. For details check out firstname.lastname@example.org
To attain eligibility, the entrants must reach to the following:
- Entrants from all nations are eligible
- Master of science degree with a thesis track in an engineering or science discipline from an accredited university
- Meet AUC’s graduate admissions requirements, including submission of AUC graduate application and necessary documents
- Submit an international TOEFL iBT exam score or an IELTS exam score as per the cut-off scores for AUC graduate admissions
- Submission of a preliminary proposed dissertation topic and a research outline, specifying how the topic is related to one or more of the research priority areas.
- Minimum grade point average of 3.2 on a 4.0 scale or very good (gayed geddan)
- Submission of a satisfactory GRE score, as per the PhD program requirements
- Relevant scientific research background and experience
VALUE AND DURATION:
- One year to be renewed but only on the basis of student’s academics.
- The scholarship will grant the students:
- Tuition Fees.
- Students services and activities fees.
- A monthly stipend.
HOW TO APPLY?
For application, submit the application form and required documents by the deadline . The application form can be downloaded from https://www.applyweb.com/auc/index.ftl
For further details contact email@example.com